Hamilton Business Operations: Sales Pricing Issues
Pricing is often one of the most important challenges for entrepreneurs, at any stage of corporate growth. It is often difficult to set initial prices, raise or lower existing prices, or reacting in an uncertain economic climate. By overpricing, you risk losing business to competitors, and by underpricing, you may devalue your offerings and even your business.
- Flexing Your Pricing Muscles
- Competing on Price Alone
- The Hidden Dangers -- and Payoffs -- of "Targeted Pricing"
Setting the Price
- How should pricing to retailers, who buy in quantity, differ from pricing to individuals?
- Pricing and Fairness: Do Your Customers Assume You Are Gouging Them?
- More Nights at the Opera a case study (Inc.com)
- Value vs. Vision for consultants (Inc.com)
- Dealing With Cost Hikes or not! (Inc.com)
- Is It Time to Raise Prices? (Inc.com)
- The Case for Higher Prices (Inc.com)
- Case Study: Taking the Bite Out of a Price Increase a Dental case study (Inc.com)
- Charge Your Clients More (Inc.com)
- Holding Back on Price Hikes (Inc.com)