Hamilton Communications: Online Marketing
Marketing on the Web is an old game with new rules. It's a world of alliances, banner ads, e-mail marketing, and search engine techniques. If you're a savvy online marketer, you understand and incorporate these new tactics as you develop a marketing strategy to reach your target audience. Otherwise, your site will struggle in cyberspace.
With content that ranges from how-to advice to entrepreneurial case studies, this guide will help you forge alliances, implement e-mail marketing and discover traffic-building strategies that work. The end result: a stronger online marketing campaign.
The Basics of Online Marketing
- What is e-Business
- ROI in e-Business User Manual
- Key Questions: Building an e-Business Strategy
- Building Brands on the Web: An Old Game with New Rules building customer relationships (Inc.com)
- Marketing a Low-Budget Service Site do-it-yourself tactics (Inc.com)
- Nine Ways to Market Your Site for Pennies (Inc.com)
- e-Business Tutorial (Strategis.gc.ca)
Find inspiration for creating your own Web marketing strategy in these stories from past Inc. Web Award winners.